Friday, July 27, 2007

Amp energy drink

Ah, today i decided to go with the color green and choose an Amp energy drink...The Amp stood out through all this time but i never tried it because my favorite energy drink had always been monster, and my friend cody tried it before and threw up after...I thought, maybe he was just sick...I tried the energy drink and definitally enjoyed the taste...It was pretty good!
Name: Amp energy
Price: 1.99$
Size: Big and smallies


Taste: 9/10 great!
Energy boost: 5/10
Longevity (of energy boost): 8/10
Crash the next day: Small crash, probably due to the sugar content of it
I started the day with this energy drink before i went to work, it has a Mountain dewy taste but definitally more sour (in a good way)...Amp had a great taste! I felt almost no enery boost though until about 20 minutes into the day, it was minor but a good enough kick to make me one of the more efficient workers...I love energy drinks because they give you a small but deadly boost over the opposing workers...remember...Everybody is your competition...Never give up getting your promotion!

No comments: