Friday, August 17, 2007

Enviga energy drink

Today i decided; when looking on the shelf for something with a buzz (like monster) and healthy (like arizona energy) so i decided on Envigara; or is it enviga? I dont know but i will tell ya one thing; it is very healthy. I read the ingredients on this bad boy and saw that it has calcium, 100mg caffiene, antioxidants, and green tea; all in one mix. I couldnt resist the tempation so i bought 1 berry flavored enviga... I immediatly opened the can and tasted it and boy was i shocked, it was sour and bitter; i couldnt stand the taste; the taste along gave me an energy boost!!! The berry taste was "tastable" and the green tea along with it; but i dont like how its bitter and carbonated; at least in them flavors! I almost threw up to be honest; but i could imagine some people liking this; i must not be a big fan of carbonated teas... The drink had a nice energy drink, and shooting longevity as it is now 1:00 a.m. and im wide awake typing this... A good drink for the wanabe healthy energy drinker! I will try the other ones at a later date to test the taste..
Name: enviga energy drink
price: 1.69$ good price!

Taste: 1/10
Energy boost: 8/10
Longevity: 9/10
Health props

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Would you be interested in reviewing an energy drink that will hit the market later this year? I would be happy to send you a sample; please email me.