Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Rockstar energy drink

On the way to work today i was listening to some rock music, after the song led zeppelins stairway to heaven...A masterful song...I decided to buy Rockstar drinks today and review them for my readers. I took rockstar energy off the shelf and bought it for 2.49$ at an ACME Markets; then i punched in at the same store i bought it...Go figure. I started drinking the energy drink but was stunned by its almost metallic strong taste... I was astonished by the strength of the taste. The aftertaste was good though...I imagine this energy drink would be better suited mixed with a beer but it was good nevertheless. Upon drinking the energy drink i felt a nice boost that had me singing songs endlessly in front of co-workers...Guess what the song was...Stairway to heaven...Many incidents happened with this drink though as my boss thought i was drinking alcohol due to the cans apperance...i guess it did look like an alcoholic beverage...i had to explain it was an energy drink and he made me do crappy work in regard to his own mistake...
Well the drink was worth it...
NAME: ROCKSTAR (no not the game maker) ENERGY DRINK
PRice: 2.49$

Taste: 5/10
Energy boost: 8/10
Longevity: 7/10

No comments: