Thursday, August 2, 2007

Red bull Energy

As i was thinking the other night, i thought a crazy though...No not that one with Pamela Anderson...About my blog! I thought, whats a blog without one of the most known energy drinks; red bull. (gives you wings)...I decided to test that theory. You may be wondering now; why havent i purchased Red Bull in the past; the honest answer to that is because it is made in Austria and i like to keep my money spent on "Made in USA" but sacrifices must be made to appease to my fellow readers. I walked into the 7-11, grabbed a red bull from its own personal cooler, and bought one for 1.99$, expensive for a 8.3 fl.ounce can.... I Drank the can as soon as i got outside, kudos to the way the can opens; it reminds me of beer. Anyways as soon as i took the first sip i felt a europhia of energy bursts; which actually was enough to distract me from the taste. Red bull had a very odd taste that is very tart; it actually tastes like a cherry fruit tart in my opinion, quite a hard flavor to describe by memory... Red bull gives you temporary wings!
NAME: Red Bull
Price: 1.99$
Size: 8.3 fl. ounces (small)

Taste: 6/10
Energy boost: 9/10
Longevity: 8/10

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a difficult time believing that one small 250mL Red Bull 80mg caffeine) has more of a punch than a 473ml Mountain Dew AMP (142mg caffeine.) It's likely that the affects of your taking these substances has been skewed by other factors such as tolerance due to varied day-to-day intake.

Anonymous said...

Well written article.