Friday, August 3, 2007

Vitamin Water: energy

I had no work today, a day off for me and i decided to pick up an energy drink of a different color from the 7-11. I decided to base the pick on whichever the coin landed (heads or tails) it landed heads and i was to try Vitamin water: energy. I had my doubts about the drink because i heard it was just sugar; not involving much of energy. It looked healthy though so i tried it.

The vitamin water had a great orange flavor that was hard to resist; the v.water was refreshing but i did not feel a radical energy change; and not much energy overall; just as i expected; i figured it would only give energy through the long run.
Name: Vitamin Water: energy
Price: 1.49$

Taste: 9/10
Energy boost: 3/10
Longevity: 6/10

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing