Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Coke:blak

As i looked accross the energy drinks at the supermarket aisle, a new drink caught my eye; Coke blak "a fusion". someone told me this was an energy drink that had a coffee taste; so i decided to try it being the lover of both energy and coffee!!!...I had to buy a whole 4 pack of them though but before i did that i went to the self checkout and took out one bottle and scanned one; it didnt work and security actually had the nerve to think i was shoplifting...I got out of it though because i obviously wasn't. I went home with a four pack 7.00$!!! It better be good...

When i first tried the drink a sense of bitterness hit me; i could taste coke and coffee. Its as if they were mixed together. They didnt seem to quite have enough sugar to offset that bitter taste so thats what i got...It did give a moderate energy boost; when i say that i mean the whole four pack! 1 of these bottles is equivilant to a little more than a soda.
Name: Coke Blak
Price: 4 pack 7.00$ individual(not listed)

Taste: 5/10
Energy boost: 3/10
Longevity: 3/10

No comments: