Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Airforce nutrisoda mandarin mint

Today i walked into the supermarket where i work; cruised to the energy drinks section of the market and looked closely for an energy drink i havent tried...I found one! It caught my eye and im surprised i didnt notice it before. There were multiple flavors of that energy drink which i will try at a later time; for now: mandarin-mint. I bought it for 2.49$ for a small can (expensive) but i thought it would be worth it...I did not drink it immediatly but left it in the produce freezer so it would get cold; as i walked grogingly back to get my drink i opened the can; sipped it and was immediatly boosted up; not just by the sheer energy power i felt from it; but the taste was horrible in my opinion. It does taste like mandarin (a type of orange) and mint; the problem is that mandarin and mint together tastes similar to piss (at least in my opinion)... The drink though was a very big energy drink; i drank it in very small gulps due to the taste though...As for anything big happening later in the day; i threw the trash out and actually threw the trash bag 20 feet to the can; a record for me!

Taste: 1/10
Energy boost: 8/10
Longevity: 8/10

No comments: