Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Tab Energy

Today i had to pick a new store to get energy drinks from since i played the 7-11 out; i choose a supermarket: Acme Markets to get my energy drinks! I looked around and saw a drink that caught my eye: Tab Energy; tab the soda coke used to produce was right in front of my eyes: in energy drink form! Tab energy was decent to say the most; i tasted it; it had the same tab (dragonfruit-bitter) like taste but very bitter due to the energy drink contents most likely. I did not enjoy the taste; the tab though did give a moderate energy boost...Tab had a nice design which is what i give it a 10/10 for; its design is retro with dots seperated evenly; very cool design.

While drinking the energy drink; great things seemed to happen to me; a chick walked up to me and grabbed my butt while i was walking back from break in a crowd; and i finished my work stocking produce early! I give kudos to Tab for this!
Name: tab Energy
Price: 1.99$

Taste: 4/10
Energy boost: 7/10
Longevity: 8/10

No comments: