Monday, August 6, 2007

Hydrive energy drink: pomegranate

AHHHH, i woke up with an extreme headache today...I thought, maybe i should not drink all these energy drinks anymore, as i reached for the tyenol...I cant though, i must do this for myself and readers of this blog! i decided though to reach for an energy drink that might be healthy. i picked up Hydrive energy drink, a drink that claims its just spring water and caffiene, in a good way...It has a sharp bitter taste and like it says on the bottle, it tastes like pomegranate. the bitterness im sure is from the caffiene which in its raw form has a bitter flavor. The drink had a substantial energy boost, but it didnt seem to be long lasting...
Name: Hydrive energy: pomegranate
Price: $2.00

Energy boost: 7/10
taste: 4/10
Longevity: 5/10

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This stuff rocks.... I drink one before I work out / perfect energy boost